Who says vegans don't get to have any fun?! We have ten decadent and very tempting desserts that say otherwise, including chewy chocolate chip sandwich cookies, a vegan ice cream recipe from David Lebovitz, and some chocolate-filled tartlettes we can hardly resist.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches from Martha Stewart - This is a version of the cookies served at the vegan bakery Babycakes in New York.
2. Chocolate Cake with Orange Chocolate Frosting from Bon Appétit - A slice of this fudgey cake sounds pretty good right now.
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Manifest:Vegan - And gluten-free, too!
4. Peanut Butter Apple Bars from Tasty Kitchen - What a perfect lunch-box treat.
5. Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake from Epicurious - Ever used tofu in a dessert? Here's your chance!
6. Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream from David Lebovitz - Another winner from our dessert guru in Paris!
7. Pear and Macadamia Pie from Sweet Road - We love the combination of pears and sweet macadamia nuts in this recipe.
8. Plum Kuchen from Vegan Yum Yum - A tender lemon-infused pastry and jammy plums are the mark of a good kuchen.
9. Chocolate Mousse from Vegetarian Times - This mousse is made creamy with a very surprising ingredient: avocados!
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Tartelettes from The Knead for Speed - A dollop of chocolate pudding held inside a peanut butter cookie cup. Yes, please!
What's your most favorite vegan dessert?