In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Great news for fans of David Tanis (like us!) — although this does mean that he's leaving Chez Panisse. Plus, Jamie Oliver takes healthy food on the road, and some evidence arises to challenge the link between salt and high blood pressure.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Jamie Oliver takes healthy cooking on the road - LA Times
• Rachael Ray Nabs Publisher from Details - AdWeek
• Chez Panisse's David Tanis to write for NY Times - SF Chronicle
• Study: Salt intake, high blood pressure not related - HULIQ
• Few Americans accurately monitor calories - USA Today
• College student ditches ramen, starts food blog - Pratt Tribune
• World Food Prices Remain High, Weather Threatens Grains - WSJ
• Culling in the Kitchen - Culinate
• Beyond the Mint Julep: 7 Bourbon Cocktails - The Spir.it
• Meet a New Wine - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)