In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Wall Street Journal tackles a difficult question. Who has the best baguette in Paris? Plus, NPR looks at eating fish, sustainably, and the AP asks whether the ramp is irrationally overrated.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Horse Meat Scandal on 'Top Chef Canada' - Huffington Post
• Parenting guru: Kids need more pizza, TV - Daily Mail UK
• Eating in front of TV leads to snacking - Telegraph UK
• Gordon Ramsay to be Sued by Mother-In-Law - PopEater
• China allowing more food-safety investigations - Washington Post
• Eating Fish Sustainably, 'For Cod and Country' - NPR
• Foodies vs. Techies - New York Times
• The ramp: green, scrawny and irrationally adored - AP
• Finding the Best Baguette in Paris - Wall Street Journal
• How Britain fell in love with food - Observer UK
(Image: Food News Journal)