Hello there, fellow cooks and eaters! What are you cooking this cold weekend? Did the ice storm come to your town, and are you sipping soup to keep away the chill? We are looking forward to a quiet weekend, with a leisurely breakfast at a peaceful table and plenty of hot coffee. What about you? Read on for a few posts from the past week that you may have missed, and be sure to tell us what's cooking in your own kitchen this weekend.
• Beautiful vintage coffee carafes.
• But just in case: Best bandages for the cook.
• A brilliant idea for healthy yet cute Valentines.
• A peek into the retro-inspired kitchen of a professional jam-maker. Plus an adorable kitchen in Portland and the Brooklyn kitchen of a cook on the Paleo diet.
• Why is table salt iodized?
Happy weekend, folks.
(Image: Faith Durand)